Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 02

The second day started with an urge to wake up and do 20 mins of Yoga. But it was 5:30, cold and dark and I went back to sleep, which I regret because I really did feel like some exercise and that would have set me up nicely for the day.

The day was then frittered away with work and there was very little time to do any of the affirmations. It is only when I got home that I have managed to find the time to start writing the affirmations. And then in the evening I was trying to 'pack it all in'. Today has made me realise the day needs to starts positively, and then needs to be a few regular minutes dedicated during the day to touching base with the affirmations and visualisations.

Also when writing the affirmations I have started to make small changes to them, but when they become more final I will restate them.

General Feelings

Have a cold and almost didnt go into work. Energy was low. But listening to Wayne Dyer and Eckhart Tolle last night really helped to get rid of limiting beliefs and some of the ego.

Progress today

Repeat affirmations x 2, writing affirmations

20 mins Yoga

20 mins meditations x 2

Listened to 20 minds of Wayne Dyer/Eckhart Tolle in conversation

Daily diet

Service

Dream dialoging

No comments:

Post a Comment