Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 03

Woke up today with a really bad cold. I have not done any exercise, but at the moment I am happy if I can do just one thing (or new thing) on my list per day. And then hopefully it will all come together and I will carry out all my affirmation tasks every day for many days - at least 21 is my goal!

Of course this is not an experiment on whether the 90 day manifesting works or not. It is only an experiment to see what changes will happen according to how much of the manifestation experiment I carry out. And a record which helps remind me and to keep the discipline.

Some very minor signs of abundance are manifesting themselves. The last three weeks have each given me two numbers in the Lottery - a grand total of £5:40! Also have had phone call out of the blue regarding claiming for the car accident I had a couple of years ago. I have always resisted claiming but now I am open to it so will see what happens!

Today I have written my affirmations and also had at least 50% raw foods - have found an easy way of doing this so will report this method later as well. Also listened to 20 more mins of Wayne Dyer/Eckhart Tolle. I AM THAT I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment