Saturday 19 October 2013

Day 06

Finally cold seems to be getting better!

Wrote affirmations today. Seems really important to do this daily to keep the focus on what you are 'unstriving' for! Also listened to some visualisations and this also needs to be part of a daily routine!

Am thinking that there are two ways of making new habits of part of your lifestyle. One is to skirt around the edges and make small changes here and there. The other is to completely immerse yourself in the new lifestyle. I am sure each has its own advantages and there could be doing degrees of each e.g. not immerse yourself completely but make it a very big part while letting it be still comfortable. I think I need to increase the intensity as yesterday I almost felt like giving up!

Another idea I have had is to add images from my goals on a regular basis, and to collate all these into a vision board! So here is the first one.

A room for all-year use | | How to choose the ideal garden room | Conservatory design ideas | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome

No comments:

Post a Comment