Wednesday 23 October 2013

Day 10

Today I re-read the first part of the Victor Boc book, and have decided to rewrite my affirmations, which is a good thing to do. They have been a bit unwieldy when writing so I have streamlined and changed them a bit without changing the essential meanings. He also suggests adding one's name to the affirmation, as in 'I, [name], [affirmation]...' which I will do when writing or saying them.

He also suggests saying the affirmations while looking in a mirror (scary!!) and to record them in your own voice and play them frequently (Visicoach!)

So here they are:

I, .., am pain free and  completely and radiantly heatlthy


I, .., easily make £100,000 a year with my ebook, online and coaching businesses


I, ..., always have a flow of money, have £10,000 in my savings account, am debt free, and have given away at 1% of my income to worthy causes


I,...,  and my partner are completely in love with each other, and are honest and faithful to each other


I, ..., do at least 20 mins of exercises daily and have at least 50% raw food, green juices, vitamins and supplements


1,.., meditate daily for at least 20 mins and carry out my affirmation exercises at least 3 times a day.


I,..., live in a beautiful, spiritual house with a lovely conservatory and a beautiful garden.


"Images are like highly explosive vibration bombs, which, when set off, shatter the rocks of difficulties and create the change desired" - Paramhamsa Yogananda

No comments:

Post a Comment