Friday 18 October 2013

Day 05

Still a very bad cold today and falling behind on all the good intentions? Should I just give up? I dont think so. Even if I can just do this daily blog that will be the minimum!

But some synchronocity going on I think. Switched on telly today out of the blue and there was an advert for Nutribullet - a blender for fruit and vegetables endorsed by David Wolfe. Looks impressive and may may it much easier to stick to 70% raw and green juices! So I have ordered it!

I seem to be n a mid place between the shackles of old habits and the promise of the new. But it is the weekend so will be able to consolidate earlier ambitiions and re-read the books that this experiment is based on!

Alos these posts seem to be getting shorter! Only because there is not much happening on the surface that I can report. Looking forward to getting back with this experiment in full swing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment