Monday 28 October 2013

Day 14

Pleased with myself as did some exercise today - after 14 days!

Also am really enjoying Faster EFT as it seems to be making me more positive. The videos on Youtube are quite enlightening, and there is a lot of material there.

However, I hope I am not drifting away from the premise of this experiment, which is mainly basing it on the work of Jafree Ozwald, and Victor Boc. But I do not see any meanderings as very different and they are all promoting manifesting and creativity and well being.

I have also started MyFitnessPal today as it is a very auspicious day.

Am much more pleased with today overall. Wrote affirmations and spoke and visualised them twice as well today. Nutribullet should be arriving tomorrow so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment